The safety of our clients and staff are important to us. We have taken great measures prior to opening to adhere to and surpass the government regulations.
Please take a moment to review the following updates.
What measures have been put in place to ensure the Bar is a safe place?
- Clients MUST always wear a mask when arriving in bar and sanitize hands when entering
- No outside gloves in bar
- New PPE protocols for all staff have been put in place
- Staff and clients will get their temperatures taken upon arrival and will be required to fill out a Covid 19 questionnaire
- All treatments will be by appointment only
- Reception area has been fitted with a plexiglass barrier
- We will continue to follow social distancing protocols (6 feet apart) when possible
- Limited number of clients in bar at all times
- Only clients receiving a service, booking a service and/or intend to purchase retail are allowed in location
- Removal of non-essential items throughout our location (magazines, food, and beverages)
- New disinfecting policies have been put in place
- Each treatment room will be disinfected before and after every client
- Discontinued the practice of hand shaking and other non-essential contact
- Re-trained our staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
- No cash payments will be accepted at the present time, only debit/credit.
- We are asking all clients who have travelled in the last 14 days or have been exposed to anyone who has travelled or who has been sick in the last 14 days to let us know so we can reschedule your appointment
- Appointment time slots have been changed to ensure we can disinfect thoroughly between each appointment
- All payment machines and I pads will be disinfected after each transaction and use
What will my appointments look like?
- Once entering the location, you must wear a mask and sanitize your hands
- No friends or family will be aloud in the treatment room
- There will be no waiting room area in bar and we ask no food or drinks be brought into location
- Clients will be directed to a freshly cleaned and disinfected room upon arrival for their appointment
- After your service, contactless methods of payments and bookings will be initiated
- We currently are ONLY accepting credit card, debit payments at the present time
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each and every client (please allow a 15 minute wait time for cleaning in-between appointments)
- There will be an additional consent form due to Covid 19 that will be provided to you prior to your treatment